Monday, March 3, 2008

Podcast

Podcasts can be either an audio or video broadcast. I search for both kinds on multiple directories. There's lots of good stuff out there and there's lots of not so good stuff as well. Like beauty, it is probably in the eye of the beholder. The video podcast that I thought was interesting is Mobuzz TV which featured the latest news from technology -- not all would have been reported on the evening news or even appeared in other types of media. I did add two audio podcasts to my bloglines account. The first was Meet the author - UK and the second was Fat 2 Fit Radio. There were lots of choices and so little time to explore. Once again, I am including the link to by bloglines account that will link you to the podcasts.

http://www.bloglines.com/public/cmal

No comments: