Friday, February 29, 2008

On Google docs, I created a very simple PowerPoint presentation. It's so simple that it is only 3 slides. Hey time is precious! If you want to see my PowerPoint on fire extinguishers, check it out.

How to use an extinguisher

Now for the great debate of using Google docs versus using the Microsoft Office on the desktop. Both have value. For me at this point in time, I probably prefer using what is on my desktop. If I were collaborating on a big project or a student working on a group assignment, then Google docs would be the way to go. The good feature is that it provides an option for when I might be without my own computer but would want to create a document on a public PC. There are so many choices that it is no wonder that customers and consumers are saying, "It's all about me and what I want."

No comments: